Assistant Vice President of Client Services Job – Concord, NH
Apply NowApply NowBack to All Jobs
Why You'll Love This JobMediTelecare is seeking a Client Service Director, who will be a collaborative team member to provide exceptional customer service to our current contracted facilities and prospective client facilities. The successful candidate will serve as the customer relationship manager by leading communications and coordinating optimal patient and client services between our telehealth providers and other company personnel and long-term care facilities and customer groups.This role works directly with the client and internal teams to ensure that deliverables are on strategy, on brand and consistently delivered and that all parties are working toward the same goals. This is a great opportunity for the right individual to play a key role in our growth and client retention objectives. Apple for the Client Service Director position today!
Client Service Director Responsibilities
- Manage our Clinical Support Specialist team and work closely with our Clinical Support Manager to ensure our client facilities receive excellent operational support and follow-up. Train Clinical Support Specialists in account management functions including, but, not limited to, communication methods and issue escalation procedures.
- Conduct video and in-person meetings with long term care facilities’ clinical and administrative staff.
- Assist with onboarding new client facilities.
- Develop and manage client partnerships and proactively seize opportunities to grow patient/resident referrals.
- Understand client business completely from a strategic, execution, and competitive standpoint. Fully understand our capabilities and provide meaningful and relevant recommendations to solve client business challenges. Provide proactive communication with customers to ensure maximum flow of thorough information. This process will entail monitoring weekly level of active caseload and making calls/video visits to customers to identify referral flow breakdowns and identifying methods for resolution.
- Ability to trouble shoot problems and respond in a quick and efficient manner to our clients.
- Manage all aspects of client relationships nurturing and developing successful interactions.
- Design and implement process improvements between MediTelecare and facilities.
- Design client solutions and manage internal parties to ensure high level service.
- Focus on marketing and client sales activities directed towards prospective customers.
- Interface with the Administrator, Director of Nursing Services and the Director of Social Services at client facilities on an ongoing basis to ensure client satisfaction.
- Work to increase or maximize our clinician visibility in our client facilities.
- Coordinate delivery of in-service education programs at client facilities.
Client Service Director Qualifications
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in healthcare related field.
- Minimum 5 years in client relationship management, business development or sales with longterm care facilities, nursing homes, hospice, or home care.
- Experience working in Skilled Nursing Facilities a plus.
- Registered Nurse or similar designation a plus.
- Self-motivated, entrepreneurial in nature and comfortable in fluid situations.
- Organized and deadline-driven with the ability to manage and support multiple projects simultaneously.
- Outstanding communications skills; exceptional written and verbal skills with meticulous attention to detail.
- Proven track record with high standards of professionalism, integrity and humility.
- Must be technology literate with proficiency with MS Office, experience with various Electronic health record systems, especially EHRs used in long-term care settings.
- Ability to learn new telehealth/telemedicine digital systems specific to the proprietary MediTelecare digital Suite.
Questions about careers at MediTelecare?
and someone will reach out to you as soon as possible.